Monday, August 25, 2014

MDS MONDAY - AFTERNOON OUT AND FAVORITE INSTAGRAM PHOTOS

NOTE:  BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE COOL SECOND DIGITAL PAGE!

Another Monday means I have created another MDS - MY DIGITAL STUDIO - creation.  Digital scrapbooking and craftmaking is so much fun!  I find scrapbooking relaxing and when it's digital I can create anywhere I have my laptop.  SU! makes it easy with MY DIGITAL STUDIO - MDS.  In addition, I also love to create with my photos on my iphone.  I have some cool digital programs for the iphone that I use and so the second digital page highlights some of my faves.  Both pages use the SU! BON VOYAGE DIGITAL BOOK!



This page was actually a very simple page from the BON VOYAGE DIGITAL BOOK.  I chose some photos from our family afternoon out at Chili's Restaurant earlier this summer.  All I needed to do was add my photos, change some embellishments around and change the background paper. SU! does most all of the work for you!
Now I just need to print or share!

MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Blast Off - designer series paper\Blast Off - 10

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Bon Voyage - embellishments/Bon Voyage - hola (re-colored) Color = 138,8,31

   _Designer Kits\Nobody's Business - embellishments\Nobody's Business - blue tape (re-colored) Color = 138,9,29 

INSTAGRAM PHOTO PAGE

Click above page to see in greater detail.  

 MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Blast Off - designer series paper\Blast Off - 11

Photos
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures from iphone creating with Rhonna designs app and instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment