Tuesday, August 12, 2014

THE OPEN SEA -- SU! CARD FROM MY HUSBAND'S FORMER COWORKER JEAN - FOR HIS BIRTHDAY

My husband's former coworker Jean O. sent this card to my husband for his birthday which is tomorrow.  She always remembers his birthday and our wedding anniversary and we are married over 20 years.  She is such a sweet person.  She told Bill that this card was made by someone she knows.  I'm not sure who made it but I absolutely loved it and so did Bill.  It uses the current SU! stamp set THE OPEN SEA and some retired SU! designer paper and ribbon.  The card stock is island indigo, a current SU! color.  As well as whisper white.  This card layout is totally awesome.  Love it and love you Jean.  Bill and I thank you for always being so kind and remembering us.

No comments:

Post a Comment