Thursday, June 19, 2014

MOSAIC MADNESS - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

This weekend the Stampin Sistah's will be getting together.  It is our anniversary weekend.  We have new members and it's going to be a fun day to craft and meet up.  One of the sistah's introduced us to a craft project she thinks we would enjoy (stay tuned as I'll feature that in an upcoming post) but one of the sets needed to complete the project is MOSAIC MADNESS by SU!  I have that stamp set and when I originally purchased it, I couldn't get enough of it.  I just took it out to have for our gathering and decided to create a card using the set.  I still LOVE this set.  It even has a coordinating punch.  If you search my blog or do a google search, you can see a lot of great projects done with MOSAIC MADNESS.  

I used Melon Mambo for the base cardstock.  I then embossed the whisper white card stock with the SU! embossing folder that coordinates with the stamp set.  I inked all stamps with melon mambo ink and stamped in the mosaics.  Two of the mosaic pieces were stamped separately on whisper white and punched out with the coordinating punch.  I also punched little melon mambo hearts (from the NEW mini punch pack by SU!) and added them.  The ribbon is a dotted swiss in pink and then for the TAG - I used a leftover tag from last month's MY PAPER PUMPKIN and stamped the "to you" on it from the ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES (very popular stamp set on back order but should be coming available this week - don't miss out, if you want it).  Notice, too, that I punched the left side of the card with the corner rounder - being made popular again because of PROJECT LIFE.  I'll get this card off to a good friend this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment