Wednesday, June 18, 2014

FATHERS DAY SCRAPBOOK PAGE WITH MY PAPER PUMPKIN AND SU! WEEKLY DEALS

I love the recent SU! My Paper Pumpkin kit I received in May.  It was all about Father's Day and was more male oriented.  Most stamp companies are including male themed projects and stamps in their repertoire now and I couldn't be happier.  I now have stamps and designs that can be used for the men in my life.  Here's a scrapbook page I made with the kit.  The kit was originally designed as a card kit and I previously showed the cards I made, but the mini cards spoke to me in a different way - create a scrapbook page.
I printed photos with my ZINK HAPPY portable printer. First I desaturated the photos so they wouldn't be so bright on the page.  I almost did them in sepia, but wet for the desaturated look and I love how it turned out. With the ZINK HAPPY, I can print right from my phone and the photos are adhesive backed.  We spent Father's day weekend at the Baltimore Orioles Baseball game against the Toronto Bluejays.  It was an awesome day at the park.  We purchased special tickets to benefit SHANNON's FUND and received complimentary Lower Box (superfab) seats, early entrance to the ballpark to watch the Orioles batting practice from the party deck (cool view), meet Orioles players and the Orioles Bird mascot, as well as snacks and beer/wine/soda.  We also received a complimentary gift bag with a T shirt, baseball cap, Orioles magazine and more.  The money went to a really amazing cause.  My husband was thrilled to meet the Orioles players and overall it was an amazing day.  The Orioles won the game also.
Here's a close up of the 6 by 6 square I made with the two mini 3 by 3 cards which were printed on the front and back.
I used other components of the kit (some of which went on the larger cards, like the banners and the candy dots, twine and tags,etc.  I really love getting exclusive product in these MY PAPER PUMPKIN kits.  I punched stars to coordinate with the page with the NEW MINI PUNCH PACK from the SU! Idea Book that just was released.
I am displaying the page on my scrapbook page magnetic frame in our hall.

And before I forget...here are the weekly deals from SU!

Weekly Deals

We hope you enjoy this week's Weekly Deals!



Wisteria Wonder 3/4" Chevron Ribbon Item # 130017
Regular Price: $8.95 US/$12.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $6.71 US/$9.38 CAN




Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon Item # 127844
Regular Price: $7.95 US/$9.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.96 US/$7.46 CAN




Epic Day Designer Washi Tape Item # 131269
Regular Price: $4.95 US/$6.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $3.71 US/$4.88 CAN




Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad Item # 131181
Regular Price: $5.95 US/$7.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $4.46 US/$5.44 CAN




Vintage Faceted Buttons Item # 127555
Regular Price: $5.95 US/$7.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $4.46 US/$5.96 CAN




Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Item # 127023
Regular Price: $8.95 US/$10.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $6.71 US/$8.21 CAN




Large Scallop Edgelits Die Item # 127019
Regular Price: $7.95 US/$9.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.96 US/$7.46 CAN




Sunshine & Sprinkles Ensemble - Digital Download Item # 130668
Regular Price: $14.95 US/$16.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $8.97 US/$9.90 CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment