Friday, June 20, 2014

CARD FOR MY DEAR FRIEND MARY JO - ENDLESS WISHES AND BLOOM WITH HOPE

I've been meaning to get off a good wish to my friend Mary Joe B.  She's a true blessing to me in many times of need and we support each other.  We both love sending each other cards and I've wanted to get this one off to her for a few weeks now.  Finally getting to post it, which is not like me.  Mail goes out almost every day.  I still believe in snail mail. 
The card used RICH RAZZLEBERRY and HELLO HONEY cardstock (blossoms from new MINI punches by SU!) and whisper white.  I stamped an image from BLOOM WITH HOPE (SU! NEw hostess set) and colored with NEW BLENDABILITIES.  Then I stamped Lovely and Day from the ENDLESS WISHES stamp set (it's a great set getting ready to come back on a 2nd run, it's so popular).  The flowers were punched and I added some colored glitter to the center.  The envelope has the MOSAIC MADNESS images stamped with some NEW IN COLORS by SU!


Here's the card a little closer.

I corner rounded the center image and then the right side of the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment