Saturday, June 21, 2014

BLOOM WITH HOPE AND SU! BLENDABILITIES

I'm thinking of using this card for a swap I'm in.  I love this stamp set BLOOM WITH HOPE by SU!  I stamped the large flower and stem as well as the sentiment on whisper white card stock with black memento ink.  Then I colored the image with the NEW BLENDABILITIES Alcohol markers by SU!  These color so smoothly and quickly.  Love these markers and I've used them several times before.  They will be available to the public some time later this summer.  Want them now?  Join SU! for only $50 this month and you can order these great markers.
The finished stamped and colored image was mounted to the NEW IN COLOR - TANGELO TWIST card stock.  I corner rounded the edges (thanks to the new corner rounding craze due to Project Life).  I also used two new IN COLOR coordinating satin ribbons (one in Tangelo Twist and one in Hello Honey).  I added a SU! button and golden twine from SU! and then gold dazzling details to the center of the flower.  The BLENDABILITIES add a richness and depth to coloring an image.  I'm really impressed with their abilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment