Wednesday, June 11, 2014

CALLING ALL HEROES - BRAND NEW PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET FROM SU! TOO COOL!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/Photopolymer/NA/2014_June/Flyer_photopolymer_Calling_All_Heros_US_0614.pdf
SU! just released another BRAND NEW PHOTOPOLYMER stamp set - CALLING ALL HEROES.  It's a super cool set and a MUST HAVE!  especially if you have children that love superheroes.  This will be a great set for birthdays, parties, scrapbooking, cards of all kinds, especially get well and inspiration, and definitely a MUST HAVE for SU! PROJECT LIFE.  And if you traveled to NY or want to travel to NY, the skyline stamp is definitely worth getting the set for.  You can also stamp with staz on ink on your photos and disguise your friends! Don't you love the eye glasses included?  I can't wait to try this set out!

Here's what's included in the set and there are 60 stamps!
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/Photopolymer/NA/2014_June/Flyer_photopolymer_Calling_All_Heros_US_0614.pdf
Go ahead and click on either of the two photos in this post to go to the flyer with all of the information you need about this great set! (Note:  when you open the link, the stamps are shown at 75% of the original size).


I have to say that Batman and Robin have always been my favorite super heroes.  I've loved them since I was a child.  Wonderwoman was probably second and then Superman 3rd.  As an adult I still love to watch an Adam West Batman rerun, and I love the NEWER Batman movies.   Do you have a favorite?  Who is it? I'd love to know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment