Thursday, June 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN WILSON WITH NEW BLACKBERRY BLISS AND HELLO HONEY INKS BY SU! FEATURING ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES STAMP SET

Just want to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the dear sweet LYNN WILSON.  Lynn works in CASE MANAGEMENT at the hospital and used to be an RN in the NICU.  She is still a Neonatal RN extraordinaire and she's my room-mate at work.  Well, our offices are right next door to each other and we are great work buddies.  We have laughs, tears, smiles, joy, sadness, almost every emotion in our office.  It's always great to share with Lynn!  Have a great day dear friend.
My card features the ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES stamp set that has already SOLD OUT on it's first run. It should have another go before SU! retires it.  It's really popular so grab it quick when you can.  I love the script words and the outline of the cake and sprinkles and more.  It's a fabulous set.  The Winter Wishes set similar to this is GONE and I'm so happy I have it.  It's fabulous for cards and gifts, scrapbooking and PROJECT LIFE.  I also used the NEW WORK OF ART by SU! and NEW IN COLORS - BLACKBERRY BLISS and HELLO HONEY.  Behind the stamped image I used RICH RAZZLEBERRY card stock. If you look closely you can see how much darker BLACKBERRY BLISS is compared to RICH RAZZLEBERRY. These NEW IN COLORS are SO RICH.  I also LOVE the sequin trim in gold by SU!  I pulled a few sequins off and attached them randomly on the card and envelope.  Sequins are the rage right now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment