Thursday, January 23, 2014

WHOLE LOTTA LOVE GOT A WHOLE LOT CUTER!

This is too adorable!  Lots you can still get at SU! before January 27th. Only a few more days to order.  These are too cute. - check this out from Shelli Gardner - CEO and cofounder of SU!

Loving Our Whole Lot of Love Offerings

 


Okay, I’m in love with our Valentine’s Day products this year, especially the little monsters. They make me giggle, they’re so adorable! And when I saw how quick and easy they were to make. . .well, I couldn’t wait to get started on our Gardner grandchildren valentines.
And the Gardner girls are just as smitten! Several of the girls are ordering them for classroom valentines, plus I have a friend who has a daughter in high school who is giving them to her friends too! Those little monsters are just great for kids of all ages!

I’m also definitely using the Sweetheart Treat bags for Valentine’s Day treats for a few neighbors and friends as well. Again, how easy can you get!

And I can use the Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes all year long, depending on the image I stamp on the envelope. . .
There’s definitely something for everyone in this promotion! It ends on January 27, though, so don’t wait.
Shelli

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO on the PROMOTION.

And here are the stamps in the promo!


No comments:

Post a Comment