Monday, January 13, 2014

FOGO DE CHAO WITH MARYJO AND FRIENDS

We finally got to celebrate Mary Jo and her daughter Jennifer's birthdays this week.  She had been wanting to go to Fogo de Chao for awhile.  Actually, Mary Jo usually goes with her daughter and her husband every December but the past several years for one reason or another the dinner has been postponed.  In fact, even this year, it was postponed because of a big snowstorm that hit the Baltimore area in December.  Lucky for me, however, because I haven't been to Fogo's in so long - maybe in several years - that I was invited.  Since Mary Jo rearranged the dinner date to an evening in January, I was able to join her, Jen, and Jen's good friend.  We had the most awesome dinner.  And thanks to my former secretary Donna Dunn - I had a gift certificate toward my meal.  It was really a great celebration.  Even more special, Fogo's brought out flan and tiramisu for the birthday girls and they shared it with all of us. 

I added the word SUNSHINE to Mary Jo's photo because that is what she always radiates.  She is so kind and love just exudes from her.  Love you Mary Jo!  

note:  the headband I'm wearing in the group shot is the ear warmer headband that I got for MJ and all of the sistah's for the holidays.  The night we went to dinner was freezing and this kept my ears so warm.  I kind of like how this head band looks. Hope my sistah's are getting good use from them.

MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Sweet Sorbet - designer series paper\Sweet Sorbet - 5

Embellishments
    Seam Binding Ribbon\Very Vanilla - seam binding ribbon (re-colored) Color = 228,35,72
    2013-2015 In Color Ruffle Trim\2013-2015 In Color Ruffle Trim - strawberry slush 3 (re-colored) Color = 255,167,189
    _Designer Kits\Convention 2013 - embellishments\Convention 2013 - awesome friends

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Love More\Love More - have you heard, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Moments Ago\Moments Ago - happy, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255 


No comments:

Post a Comment