Friday, January 17, 2014

A FEW FAVORITE THINGS FROM THE SU! BLOG - FEATURING THE NEW SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG

I'm so excited about the NEW SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG. Have you seen it yet?  Check it out online by clicking on the link on the right hand side of my blog.

Also...here are some cool ideas using products from the new seasonal catalog right from the SU! BLOG.

A Few Favorites


I am so excited that it’s 2014 and we can finally share projects using new Stampin’ Up! products. It’s so fun to use new stamps and accessories. It reignites my creativity.
In the 2014 occasions catalog, there are so many things to get excited about. I wanted to share just a few of my very favorite things.

I made a few different projects to showcase my faves. On the Hello card, I spritzed part of the Designer Series Paper to create a fun background. And I love the stamped greeting on the Designer Series Paper, as well.

Next, I made a box using the Envelope Punch Board. (By adding a second score line to each side, you can add sides to your envelope and create a box.) The black and white stripe is my favorite sheet in this Designer Series Paper pack. I also love the little greeting stamped on the wooden flag using the rotary stamp. 

On the Thank You card, I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig and a few different ink colors to create a fun diagonal stripe of thank you’s. Every cute card needs a coordinating envelope . . . and the Envelope Punch Board makes creating custom envelopes a cinch.

Last, I wanted to use the Enjoy stamp from the Simply Celebrate set to package a little treat. I’ve stamped “Enjoy” on an acetate box using White StazOn ink. Then, I’ve embellished it with Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper and a small length of Gold Sequin Trim.
What do you love most in the new occasions catalog?
Jen C. Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment