Thursday, January 2, 2014

RAVENS GIFTS FOR AMANDA

The Baltimore Ravens may have WON the SUPERBOWL last year, but unfortunately they are not going this year ;(  That's ok!  We are still LOVING OUR RAVENS.  This year for Christmas I made my friend AMANDA some RAVENS items for CHRISTMAS, including her CHRISTMAS CARD. AMANDA and her hubby are die hard fans!
One of the things I really wanted to do was to decorate a Yankee candle for her.  She loves scented candles and this one had a really cool grape scent.  I used MDS by SU! to print the RAVENS papers.
I used a variety of SU! dies, embossing folders, framelits and coordinating purple ribbons and toile to decorate the project and the ornament hanging from the candle.  I had a lot of fun making this project.


I used the BIG SHOT BOWMAKER die to make this RAVENS customized bow and the CHRISTMAS CARD below.
I even made the envelope with MDS RAVENS dsp I created and the ENVELOPE MAKER by SU!
I had to search online for the cool RAVENS COOLER you see in the photo below.  
It's a nice size, too!
I even got Amanda a cool RAVENS heart shaped necklace and made her a headband to wear for the games.  She is all set for the RAVENS in the 2014 SEASON!

Coming next week, I have another candle I decorated for my friend Sandi for her birthday.  I'll be sharing that on the 7th.  The candles are a lot of fun and once all of the pieces and parts are made, decorating the candle is easy and fun.

1 comment: