Saturday, January 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER JOE! THIS CARD'S FOR YOU! BRAND NEW SU!

Here's the BIRTHDAY card I made for my brother Joe, using all BRAND NEW SU! STARBURST SAYINGS stamp set and coordinating STARBURST framelits, and also NEW - ARROWS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS - EMBOSSING FOLDER.    
I also used one of my SU! wheels and I used the SU! ENVELOPE MAKER to make the envelope. The MAKE A WISH  and the stars are from the NEW SU! stamp set PERFECT PENNANTS  and my pennant on the card is from the coordinating PENNANTS framelits and I embossed the starburst behind the stamped imaged with the SCRIPTED TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS folder.
I think it's pretty cool to receive a handcrafted and bold colored envelope in the mail.  The Happy birthday is from the NEW PHOTOPOLYMER stamp set by SU! called COUNTLESS SAYINGS.
The starbursts and arrows are really HOT right now.  Coordinating stamp sets are really cool! Way to Go SU! with the HOT NEW ITEMS from the OCCASIONS catalog.

 Hope your day is really Great Joe and that your year is even better!

COUNTLESS SAYINGS photopolymer stamp sets: - Note - there are 2 different ones.  I used COUNTLESS SAYINGS 2, but you want both of them!
Click on photo below or HERE to see stamp sets up close.
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_CountlessSayings_Dec1213_US.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment