Sunday, June 30, 2013

SU! HAS FULFILLED MY DREAMS WITH A DICTIONARY STAMP!

More cool cards made at my upline Janet Wakeland's home showcasing the NEW SU! IDEA BOOK. This card is cased right from the SU! IDEA BOOK on page 3.  You can use the NEW FRAMELITS SQUARES (yes, we have NEW FRAMELITS!  whoo hoo! lots of them!) to make the square here.  The color theme is COASTAL CABANA!  Yes! It screams the Beach! The Caribbean, and the ocean!  My faves. COASTAL CABANA is one of our BRAND NEW IN COLORS for 2013-15!  Also, the background is the DICTIONARY stamp.  I've wanted one of these for a really long time and SU! has fulfilled my dreams!
The other stamp set used here is HELLO LOVELY!   I'm so glad I got to use it at Janet's home as I don't have this set yet.  Why not?  Well, I didn't purchase it yet, because I'm getting it for FREE!  SU! gives all Convention Attendees 2 stamp sets.  This year we are receiving 3 and probably even a 4th and 5th.  They will surprise us with all kinds of goodies at the Convention. My bet is that there will be an EXCLUSIVE 25th Anniversary stamp set with exclusive images you can only get at Convention.  At least I'm dreaming of this and since SU! fulfilled my dreams with the Dictionary stamp as well as lots of other great things (2 Incentive trips and more! I just don't think they will disappoint.  I'll let you know in a few weeks!

Here's the Hello Lovely Stamp set from page 22 in the SU! Idea Book:
 Hello Lovely
And here's my dream stamp (page 100 in the Idea book) DICTIONARY.  This stamp IS in my order that just came Friday.  I can't wait to use it on lots of projects.  Thank you Stampin Up!
Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment