Monday, July 1, 2013

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES - WITH GOOD FRIENDS - MDS

I'm officially on vacation and I want to celebrate the summer with GOOD FRIENDS.  SU! truly has some of the BEST digital downloads when it comes to needing to make something quick and awesome.  Here's a digital download I have in my files from SU! called Happy Hour Kit.  It's the card I sent out to a few friends to come over and celebrate summer.


MDS Supply ListBackground
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\eph_paradisebeach_pp2_underthesea

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Happy Hour - embellishments/Happy Hour - pattern & bubbles
    _Designer Kits/Happy Hour - embellishments/Happy Hour - celebrate the good times

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Happy Hour/Happy Hour - glass




You can purchase My Digital Studio or try it for FREE here - www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment