Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MDS MONDAY ON TUESDAY

I posted the card I made for Hsiao hui yesterday since it was her birthday, so I'm posting my MDS page today.  I was just in Aberdeen, MD with one of my BFF's - Linda Kincaid.  We took our families to the Aberdeen Ironbirds game.  It was so much fun.  I think we are going to make this a yearly event.


Here's my MDS page to commemorate the fun event.

 MDS Supply ListBackground
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\GRAND SLAM\eph_grandslam_baseballstitching

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\2013 Quotable Calendar\2013 Quotable Calendar - enjoy
    Shaped Clips\Shaped Clips - heart (re-colored)
    Narrow Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon\Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon - knot (re-colored)

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Convention 2013/Convention 2013 - corner, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits/Convention 2013/Convention 2013 - corner, Color = COASTAL CABANA 102,214,174

Punches
    Labels & Tags\Get It Done - punch 1, Fill Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255 


No comments:

Post a Comment