Sunday, June 23, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! 51 YEARS!

Today my mother and father celebrate 51 years of marriage.  AWESOME!  Here's a card that I designed and sent off to them to wish them well. We also sent mom and dad a bouquet of SUNFLOWERS, the perfect flower other than roses, to send in June.  My dad stole my mother's heart when he was working to support himself through med school at CARVEL ICE CREAM SHOP in NYC across from the hospital my mother worked in.  She came in one day and caught his eye. He gave her an extra scoop of ice cream on her cone and the rest is history, including 7 grown children and their spouses and significant others and 10 grandchildren.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


I used the stamp set BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS and EVERYTHING ELEANOR by SU!  The flowers were watercolored with Wisteria Wonder and Melon Mambo SU! ink.  The sentiments on the outside and inside of the card are from various SU! stamp sets.
Note the glimmering silver heart I added to the inside of the card.  SU! glimmer paper is an awesome addition to any card, even if it's a small addition.

Here's the front and back of the envelope I made using my SU! Scoring Board and Diagonal Plate.  I love that it is just so easy to make an envelope with this tool.
The envelope is stamped with EVERYTHING ELEANOR stamp set and the sentiments are from LOVING THOUGHTS.

The digital page above is one I shared with you last year.  It's a page I made shortly after we celebrated my parents 50th anniversary.  What a lovely couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment