Thursday, June 6, 2013

WANDERLUST - NEW PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET RELEASED BY SU! FOR JUNE

I have this stamp set WANDERLUST on my order for June.  I think it's a great set and I love that it's made of photopolymer.  I have been skeptical of these clear stamps for awhile because other brands do not stamp crisp and clear and they are hard to clean after inking.  Not the SU! photopolymer ones. They work great.  I love them and hope SU! continues to make them.  Consider getting a set today and trying it out. These Stamp sets are priced less expensive than regular rubber stamps and are made in limited quantities.  Below is a blurb from the SU! blog with some ideas for this month's set.


Wanderlust



Hi!-I’m Tiffany Breinholt and I’m a graphic designer who loves to travel.
When I get out there and explore, my eyes are opened to new and different things that inspire me. I start to notice all kinds of details, small and large—from the vibrant colors used in Mexico to the shapes of the landscape in Hawaii. Even the way things move faster in New York compared to my home in Salt Lake City inspires me. Nothing is like I’m used to at home, so my senses become aware of everything. These are experiences that make me feel wanderlust.
My desire to explore the world inspired me to create this stamp set. I hope you enjoy creating with it as I have. Let’s be adventurers, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment