Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BRAND NEW SU! CASED FROM THE SU! IDEA BOOK

A few weeks ago, my friend and sideline at SU! Arleen Graham and I traveled up to Spring Grove, Pa to play with new SU! goodies at our Upline Janet Wakeland's Stamp World.  This is one of the cards we created.  This week and some of next, I'll be sharing some of the cards that we made.  I really love this one.


This card is cased right off of page 27 in the idea book.  The flower is slightly different and the sentiment is from the stamp set REMEMBERING YOUR BIRTHDAY.  We used the new designer doily tape, the new SU! CHEVRON RIBBON (this is a must to try) and also tried out the new CANDY DOTS.  SU! has lots of cool NEW items to try out.  Do you also notice the punched lace at the bottom and the embossed lace using a SU! BIG SHOT embossing folder?  Check out the NEW IDEA book by SU!  There's a lot on my MUST HAVE list!

No comments:

Post a Comment