Friday, June 7, 2013

NEW SU! LABEL LOVE AND STIPPLED BLOSSOMS

Here's a BRAND NEW SU! card I created for the Remarkable stampers DIVA day today.  I used the NEW stamp set LABEL LOVE and a stamp set that came out last idea book that I LOVE called STIPPLED BLOSSOMS.  The Label Love set has a coordinating punch and if you purchase the punch and stamp set together you save 15%.  I also used new DSP and the colors are Pear Pizzaz, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight which are all current.

Check the center of the blossoms, I added Jeweled Pearls from SU! These come adhesive backed and are really awesome. The card background is embossed with the new embossing folder that coordinates with the MOSAIC MADNESS set and I also die cut a TOP NOTE and embossed that with the lattice folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment