Monday, March 28, 2011

WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CARD

On Saturday, my dear friend Hsiao-hui took me to lunch at Thai One On in Towson (mmmm!  can you say deliciously wonderful food?).  We had a wonderful time together. I really enjoyed the lunch and the company.  As if the lunch wasn't enough, Hsiao-hui surprised me with this wonderful card.  It's a fun slider type card.  I guess we will need to make this card at one of our next events.  Thanks Hsiao-hui for everything!

This is Hsiao-hui and I at the Remarkables team meeting a few weekends ago.  I didn't take a photo at the Thai restaurant.  I should have!


This is a fabulous card.  This is how it looks when it lays flat.  It's Build a Bear all tropical.  Hsiao-hui knows I love the beach!  And look at the banner this adorable bear is holding. She is personally wishing me a Happy Birthday!
This is the card when you slide it - it pops up!  So very cool!  I absolutely love it!  I love the little flower behind her ear also.  Wow!  I can't wait to try this card myself.

Thanks again Hsiao-hui!

No comments:

Post a Comment