Monday, March 21, 2011

GREAT SU! SALEABRATION SAMPLE USING SPRINGTIME VINTAGE PAPER

The Sweet Summer Stamp set from the Saleabration Mini catalog has become one of my favorite Saleabration sets.  It's even better because I earned it for FREE from SU!  We used this stamp set, as well as another one I earned for FREE (sentiments) to make this great card.

First I embossed the white card stock with a SU! Embossing Folder.  Then I applied it to always artichoke card stock.  I love our new ribbon punch, because that borders the Springtime Vintage DSP!  Everything about this card says Spring about it - from the butterflies to the bees, to the birds!

The embellishment is a vintage flower adornment in baja breeze.  They actually come as an assortment of very vanilla, rose red, and baja breeze.  These are fabulous additions to our embellishment line.  They are available til the end of April and they are very inexpensive - $5.95 for 24 of them (8 in each color!)


The inside of the card uses the stamp set sweet summer and a new one I really like called Cottage Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment