Sunday, March 6, 2011

STAMPING FUN TURNS INTO SURPRISE BDAY FOR ME

 Several of us codemonstrators decided to get together to stamp today.  I invited my downline Hsiao-hui to come along.  Little did I know that there was a little planning behind the scenes to celebrate my birthday.  My birthday is at the end of the month, but I've always said that your birthday should be celebrated all month and I certainly look forward to more celebrations.
 Hsiao hui Lin did a lot of the decorating for the party!
 Sandi kept a good secret.  I thought we were going to need to order Lunch, but she had the others make it!
 Arleen made a great cupcake cake.  OMG the cake was incredible.  She is a fabulous baker.
 Here I am cutting my cupcake!  I was thrilled with the surprise.
Lisa did some super stamping and brought a delicious veggie dish!

Kathy is a super gal!  She made us all so happy!

I'll show the cards we made in posts this week.  They are really incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment