Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MAKE AND TAKES FROM REMARKABLES TEAM MEETING

I've been so excited to show you the make and takes from our Remarkables Team Meeting this past Saturday.  They are so awesome.  We used the new Four Frames Set (coming out for a special in April and a preview of what is to come this Summer - including new dsp), The Strength and Hope Set (butterfly set) that will help benefit Breast Cancer Research, and the Sew Suite Line from the Occasions Mini Catalog!  Oh, and we did an MDS  (My Digital Studio) card.





I did leave one off, and I hope to post that one later or add it to this post later.  Enjoy! 
if you are in the Baltimore Area and are interested in taking a class to learn how to make cards just like these, please email me or give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment