Saturday, March 19, 2011

BUNNY MADE FROM PUNCHES - MY SWAP CARD

I made this card for the Remarkables Team Meeting Today.  We are swapping cards with new ideas.  I saw something like this at a scrapbook store and decided that I could make it with my SU! punches.  The original I saw was a basket, which is a very cute idea.  However, I needed a card, so I adapted it and used not only SU! punches but SU! Big Shot as well.  Right about now we are at our team meeting so I should have swapped out all of my cards.  It took awhile to make 25 of these and at the rate I was going it would have taken another few hours to make a few more.  I may make some more for family and friends for Easter.  When I return, I'll photograph the cards I'm getting for swaps and show them to you!
Colors used are whisper white, blushing bride (one of our in colors), certainly celery, and basic black.  I used my black stampinwrite marker to highlight the teeth and the nose.  I used the white gel pen for SU! to highlight the eyes! The shading on the nose is done with regal rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment