Friday, March 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

March is a fun month at work.  There are several of us with a birthday!  We like to take one day and have a cake and exchange some thoughtful gifts and cards, and just enjoy a lunch! Yesterday, Debbie, Geneva and I had a wonderful lunch together.  Well, Geneva and Debbie had lunch.  I just ate cake!  And I had several pieces, I might add.  Debbie got the cake at our new Safeway.  Let me tell you ...it is as delicious as it looks in this photo.
Here is a photo of Debbie and the card I gave her.  I CASED this card from a REMARKABLE TEAM MATE.  I love that the card is so colorful and uses stamps from the sew suite line.

This next photo features Geneva.  I made this card at a REMARKABLE DIVA EVENT.  Janet Wakeland designed this card for us!
And, here is a photo of a very happy me!

For those of you who are looking forward to a card sample today.  One is on it's way shortly!  Watch for the next post.  In the meantime...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

No comments:

Post a Comment