Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LAST DAYS TO SALEABRATE MARCH 29, 30, 31

These are the FINAL days to SALE-A-BRATE with FREE SU! product.  For every $50 US product purchase you can select one FREE SALE-A-BRATION item.  There are close to 100 FREE products to choose from in the SU! sale-a-bration Mini Catalog!  This is the Best Time of the Year!  Order directly from my website or email me your order by Thursday March 31st!  I received so many great Saleabration stamp sets and papers, ribbons, buttons, decor elements and a My Digital Studio content CD for FREE!  The digital studio CD is valued at about $25.  It's a deal when it's FREE!  And...in the new mini catalog coming in May you will be able to order a version of My Digital Studio for about 1/2 the price of the regular version!  You'll want this CD to work with the program.  It has everything on it that is in the latest Saleabration catalog - even the decor elements! Or...use the CD as is and create with your own programs that accept jpeg and png files!

And if you qualify for hostess benefits, you will earn a hostess set and more FREE product!  Don't miss out!

Here is a card I created at my upline Janet's home!  I modified it slightly!  This is one of the cards I gave Debbie for her birthday! I used ribbon, papers and stamps I earned FREE!


here is a link to the Sale-a-bration Mini catalog!  There is so much for FREE!  Just click on the picture of the mini catalog!
click on the photo above to view the mini catalog
Also....lots for free for joining SU!  check out my website today!

No comments:

Post a Comment