Sunday, February 27, 2011

STAMPIN BY CANDLELIGHT

This past Friday there was a crazy rain and then wind storm here in Baltimore.  It almost canceled our Stampin Up! plans, but leave it to our incredible stamping group to improvise.  We dined by candlelight and were even willing to stamp and craft by candlelight.    This is my MDS page highlighting the evening!

Linda Murphy was a wonderful host.  She has a gas stove so she was able to cook the meal.  It was wonderful. We had delicious endive casserole, baked turkey and baked ham, a delicious green salad, homemade rolls and an incredible fruit salad.  The candlelight was perfect.  I love Linda's smile as she holds up some of her stamping creations for the evening (top right photo). I love her cards she made for everyone that we had on her SU! display (bottom left photo). Definitely one of the more interesting stamping adventures we have ever had!  Thanks Linda for a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! I love your style and I love your passion for all things Stampin' Up, so I am passing along to you the Stylish Blogger Award!! To accept and play along, visit my blog for the details: www.stampingmaria.blogspot.com. Thanks for all the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria that is so sweet! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete