Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MDS TRIFOLD CARD

Just to show you how quick and easy it is to make a card in MDS, I have another one made already.  This one uses the Sew Suite Line from SU!  I can print this card to send if I would like or I can use it as a template for a card I will make using cardstock and designer paper and real embellishments that SU! sells. This program is so versatile.  And I don't even need MDS to make the card.  You can use any program that takes jpeg and png files - such as corel draw, adobe photoshop and more.  By the way...this is a trifold card. When I have SU! printer print it - it will come scored in 3 places so I can fold it, and .... it will come with an appropriate size envelope, all economically priced and....matching SU!'s original colors.  Way to go SU!
I was thinking it would be great to have several of these made up and ready to go so I have them for just when I need them.  The other thing that would be cool is to send this to a friend and instead of putting the buttons in the centers, maybe put some photos.  Next, I need to learn how to stitch the leaves in place.  I haven't figured that out yet, but someone who has MDS has - so I'll be doing that next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment