Thursday, February 3, 2011

I wanted to share the cards we made at the Filled with Love Class.  Here are two of the cards we made.
These cards used the Filled with Love Stamp Set!

 I also did some embossing with the Big Shot and added a SU! vanilla hodge podge label.  The ladies liked this card the best.  The designer paper is awesome. SU! made a special pack for the Filled With Love Bundle.
This is the inside and the envelope.  Dazzling Diamonds glitter was added and oh so pretty!
The ladies also liked this card.  We stamped and punched hearts and also used the bitty buttons that came in the bundle.  There was so much in that bundle. It was awesome.  I used the heart border punch on the dsp and the whisper white card stock for an added touch.
And this is the inside and the envelope. On darker cardstock I like to die cut a circle from a lighter color and adhere it inside. It is nice to write a message or sign my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment