Friday, February 4, 2011

XOXO with Hugs and Kisses

And of course Valentine Wishes.  Well, Valentine's Day will be here a week from Monday.  My hubby called me today and asked me if I wanted chocolate covered strawberries.  Mmmm!  That sounded really delicious.  He also asked me if I wanted a pajama gram.  Have you seen those?  They are amazing. They have the most adorable packages of pj's.  I'm sure he'll surprise me with something great.  He always does.  I told him that I would love another charm for my Pandora and of course I want a shopping spree with SU!  We'll see what I get.  Here is a very easy card to put together rather quickly using sahara sand, real red and whisper white card stock.
This card uses the new stamp set XOXO. Yes, it is really called XOXO!  Do you like how I punched out the heart and also textured the card stock?  It was really fun! The red heart behind the xoxo heart is a BIG SHOT Sizzlet for SU!  which borders the heart punch perfectly!  If you have a Big Shot, be sure to get that sizzlet die to coordinate with your punch and also with your Filled With Love Bundle!

Now, what shall I get my hubby for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment