Saturday, February 5, 2011

MORE FILLED WITH LOVE CLASS CARDS

Here are a few more cards we made at the Filled With Love Class! This first card is a mini card sized 3 by 3 inches.  I love the envelope.  On the outside we stamped the valentine definition which comes in the stamp set Valentine Defined.  So too does the Love!  The hugs and kisses is from XOXO and do you see the red glimmer paper (oooh! you must get this paper!  It is awesome!) and the bitty button?
This card was one of my favorites.  Not only did I use the red glimmer paper, the Filled with love DSP and my Big Shot, but I used a brand new Occasions mini stamp set called Eat Chocolate.  Do you like how I added crystal effects to the chocolate bonbon?
Even if you don't like chocolate, you know someone who does.  This set is perfect for cheering someone up, for retirement wishes, for get well, anniversary, birthday, valentine's day and so much more - even scrapbooking!  I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment