Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MY DAYS OF GRATITUDE THANKSGIVING CARD

I was at my upline Janet Wakeland's home over the weekend for a fun Veteran's Day crop.  I made a good dent into my Christmas cards and I got all of my family Thanksgiving cards done.  These cards are all the same on the outside but I wrote something very different and personalized from our family on the inside.  I truly felt like I could have worked for Hallmark doing greetings after coming up with 11 different ones.  My family and close friends will love these cards.  They will go in the mail tomorrow and hopefully get to loved ones in a few days, so plenty of time before Thanksgiving. 
These cards use the stamp set Days of Gratitude as well as the set Thankful For. The sentiment was stamped on the label punch  Do you like my pearl additions?


Stay tuned....I had a Vintage Suite Class at my home last night.  I have some really cool cards to share with you in the next few days, including great cards from Hsiao-hui Lin and Lisa Chatterjee - two of my close demonstrator friends.  Since I have the same class tonight, I'm going to wait to post the cards so that tonight's attendees will be just as surprised as last nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment