Monday, November 8, 2010

MORE PHOTOS FROM THE REMARKABLE RETREAT

I wanted to post some more photos of friends from the Remarkable Retreat I went on Halloween weekend.  This photo is of the lovely Linda Nagle.  She is a sweetheart and very talented.
 This is Jill Hilliard, a very dear remarkable friend.
 This is the sweet and talented Missy Bollinger.
My incredibly dear friend Lisa Chatterjee!
 This is Deb Lehigh.  What a wonderful and kind person.  She is Linda's sister.
 Deb is giving Jan (our leader) a back massage.  Deb was kind enough to give most of us massages. She is amazing.
 This is Deanna Wolfe, another one of my wonderful tablemates.
 This was at my table.  I dressed it up with a scarecrow and pumpkin and displayed the cards I was making.
 Back by popular request is my impression of cat woman meets Lady GaGa and Madonna.
My place card.  Jan had us all display one.
It was an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment