Thursday, November 4, 2010

ANOTHER GREAT SCENIC SEASON CARD

I received so many compliments on this card.  To be honest - I was shocked.  I know that this is a pretty card, but I didn't think it would have the interest it has generated.  This card was stamped on whisper white card stock.  I used garden green classic ink to stamp the tree scene  The trees are from scenic season. I then stamped snowflakes from the stamp set serene snowflakes in bashful blue.  The card looked plain so I decided to run it through the Big Shot and used my square lattice embossing folder ( you all know how much I love that folder).  Lastly, I stamped Merry Christmas from teeny tiny wishes set in garden green and punched it out and layered it.  The sentiment is "popped up" with dimensionals.  Thanks all for your great compliments this weekend on this card.  It is not that hard to make and would truly be a great Christmas card to send this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment