Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SYMPATHY CARD

Unfortunately, my mother's friend passed away this past week from cancer.  It had metastasized everywhere and she was in a lot of pain.  I had sent my mother a card to send her and on the day my mom received it is when her dear friend left her.  My mother wants to send a card to her friend's daughter.  I thought this one would be a good one. It uses cameo coral cardstock (available in the clearance section on my website for only $2.99 a pack!), the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set (flowers done with the reinker spread technique on shimmer paper - you can actually see the shimmer just click on the photo of the card to see even closer) and the sentiment from thoughts and prayers.  My mother's friend will truly be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment