Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LET THE HOLIDAY PLANNING BEGIN

NEW SU! HOLIDAY MINI IS NOW AVAILABLE


The BRAND NEW HOLIDAY MINI catalog from SU! is now available and you can order whatever you would like.  There are so many fabulous products in here that I can't wait to show you. Wait til you see the new Big Shot dies and embossing folders, the new stamps and papers, the fabric (yes, we have fabric that matches our dsp), new large buttons, glass glitter, tinsel, oh my goodness it is super fab. Click on the photo above (the photo of the mini catalog) to view entire mini catalog pdf.  EMAIL ME your order and you will get FREE SHIPPING from me if your order is at least $35 (group order) or $65 (individual orders mailed to you directly).  I have an order going in today and one on labor day, so FREE SHIPPING IS on all orders through Labor Day.  If you order directly through my website I will reimburse you the shipping because my website is not set up for that type of special at the moment.

I love all of the new stamps in the mini and the colors are just gorgeous.  Check out my website for all new classes featuring Holiday Mini Products.
These projects are really cool.  And you have to see the new take-out box Countdown Calendar.  My good friend Linda Kincaid has just gotten hers and will be making it to do with the boys.  We will ask her to share some photos of her finished projects.  Also...there are lots of great Halloween and Thanksgiving projects, papers, stamps, embellishments, and more including a new 8 x 8 scrapbook album for the holidays and one for the fall.  There are so many great new products. If you need a copy of the new Holiday Mini please email me.  

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment