Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR CLASS TONIGHT


Tonight is my Christmas Card/Holiday Card Making Class #2.  I have some really special cards to share with everyone.  The new SU! Holiday mini catalog was recently released, so I wanted to start using some of the great new products.   This is one of the cards with envelope we are doing tonight.  I'll share the rest this week!

This card uses BRAND NEW DSP called Deck the Halls and the BRAND NEW STAMP sets called Bells and Boughs (holly) and Bright Christmas (sentiment).
It is a fun fold card with a flap.  Do you see the ribbon I used?  Guess what?  It is the NEW seam binding by SU! in cherry cobbler.  It also comes in always artichoke and very vanilla.  This stuff makes the most wonderful ribbon and it is fabulous for the Holidays.  This card has a little bit of a vintage feel to it.  I'll be doing a whole class on vintage in November.  If you like this style or just want to know what it is all about, I hope you will take the class.  I also have more holiday card making classes this month and next.
Check out my website for the class listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment