Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I first got my new 2010-2011 SU! catalog there was one particular stamp set I knew I had to have!  If you are a tea totaler or a coffee drinker, you will understand.  Or...perhaps you just love what teacups, coffee mugs, percolators, tea kettles and the like stand for.  Morning Cup (#116988 wood mount or #120489 clear mount) would be the stamp set for you.  Here are 2 cards I made using this stamp set.  The first one is my original design.  The second one I cased from a sample at my upline Janet Wakeland's collection.  I really love this stamp set.  There is also a coordinating wheel called Take a Sip #120323.  I also want to point out that in the card I have also used our new ribbon punch - dotted scallop ribbon border.  It is so cool!

I think the sentiment on this second card is just perfect - "caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!"  Some days that is so true!

2 comments: