Friday, September 17, 2010

CHRISTMAS COLLAGE

Christmas Collage is a brand new stamp in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. What I love about this stamp is that you can use the entire stamp or you can use sections of it.  It is really elegant.  I chose to stamp the section that has silent night.  We stamped it in rich razzleberry on shimmery white card stock and then with a sponge brushed some of the ink along the edges.  The card stock behind that is bashful blue stamped with serene snowflakes and the same colored ink.  Then the embossed portion uses shimmery white and the vintage wallpaper design. The card base is night of navy. Do you like the ribbon addition?  It is taffeta in the color rich razzleberry.  Really nice!
The stamped 25 is also from the same stamp - just a different section.  I used the 1 3/4 inch circle punch for that and backed it with a scallop die from the pennant die for the Big Shot.  The sentiment inside the card and on the envelope is from the stamp set Bright Christmas.  This is a 3rd card from the Christmas card class
this past week.  I held the class Tuesday and repeated it Thursday.  My guests really enjoyed making these cards and so did I.  I'm really getting a nice collection to mail out this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment