Sunday, September 5, 2010

GREETING CARD KIDS ARE GREAT!

I really love this stamp set called Greeting Card Kids.  It is so adorable.  I had some great fun playing with it.  I want to show some of the cute cards I made.  This first one is for Halloween.  I colored this little kid on the pumpkin with her broom.  I used a combination of watercolors and my stampinwrite markers.  The card base is wild wasabi and I also used pumpkin pie and basic black.  I love my bats. I punched them out with the SU! bat punch and then embossed them with the Big Shot.  I love the pumpkin pie striped ribbon.
You gotta love this little school boy.  He comes on a stamp with a little girl but my upline Janet Wakeland showed me the versatility of this stamp. You can stamp the boy or girl alone or you can stamp them together as in the card below.

No comments:

Post a Comment