Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEW ADDITIONS TO MDS

OVERLAYS, STAMPS, PUNCHES, PAPERS -
ALL BRAND NEW

Whether you have MDS or not - you can get the new overlays (lace and more), punches (pinking hearts - including border punches and the new bird and leaf punch), papers and more! They are for use with any digital program. Look at my card above! I made it in no time! It was slightly pre-designed (a great thing about owning MDS). I just changed the overlay, the paper, and the colors. I added the pinking hearts border and moved around some of the stamps. I love it! I'm going to have a class on MDS on May 12th in Hunt Valley totally Free and Fun! Let me know if you can attend as class is filling very fast! We will do another MDS class over the summer or I'm happy to arrange with you a time to set one up if you are in the local Baltimore area! In the meantime, click here ---> my new website and click on the shop now section so that you can see what is new for all your digital crafting and for all brand new ideas for all types of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment