Monday, April 12, 2010

BLING IT ON!

This was my entry for the Bling Card Swap at the RHR over the Weekend. I used the fabulous stamp set (and one of my faves) - Leaf Lines. It is so perfect because it has something for every season. I stamped the images with black staz on and then colored them with my SU! stampinwrite markers using the colors, gable green, glorious green, and cameo coral. I added dazzling diamonds glitter and crystal effects for glitzy effect. The card stock colors are ultra smooth white, bermuda bay and gable green. The ribbon is bermuda bay dotted grosgrain. These colors really go very well together and I'm truly going to miss gable green and cameo coral. They are retiring at the end of June along with several other colors so that SU! can introduce their new color collections. If there are any colors you absolutely love...don't forget to stock up on them in card stock, ink pads (both classic and craft), markers and re-inkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment