Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SU! ANNOUNCES NEW COLORS

We will go to a COLOR RENOVATION at SU! (click on the photo above or this link for a close up of the colors) this July 1st. I'm so EXCITED!!! I can't even see or type straight tonight. While I'm sorry to see some colors go- click here, I'm so happy that there are some favorite IN COLORS coming as well as some new ones.

Here is the scoop - for the last several years SU! has been doing extensive research on trends in colors, designs, as well as which colors sold well and which didn't. They have come up with the above colors to offer us. Although change can be hard, I'm so happy to see these colors. I'm glad that pink pirouette and baja breeze are coming back. They were super awesome colors. There are some new colors such as Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, and Cherry Cobbler. They are also having Melon Mambo, Pacific Point (yeah!), Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red (yeah) and Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi back. They are renaming Kraft to Crumb Cake (sounds delicious!). You will not need to purchase all new Marker, Watercolor and Pastel selections in full with double colors of some. There will be special color kits to help make the transition. All of these new colors ink pads will fit in our color caddy with extender also. There will also be 5 new In Colors each year so this coming year there will be 10 In Colors! Yeah! Do you see why I'm so happy? Colors make me Happy! New In Colors will last for a total of 2 years before changed. That gives us a chance to use them, love them and really explore them.

SU! is making great progressive changes. And guess what? This is the best time to join SU! You will earn some of the NEW Colors for Free! If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator, you can join my team online and start reaping the rewards immediately. Just email me (link above) for the online password.

I have no idea whether or not I'll get to see any of these new colors up close and personal on the SU! Cruise I'm going on at the end of the month, but I truly hope so. I cannot wait for July 1st now. However....watch your mailboxes if you are on my snail mail list...as you should be receiving a new summer mini catalog with all new sets, and papers and smooch sprays (oh, these are awesome!) and so many new products coming out May 1st!

Oh, I just love Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment