Thursday, April 22, 2010

MY MATRYOSHKA AND GREENHOUSE GARDEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT PYTASH
BoldPat Pytash is a good stamping friend of mine. Her birthday was this past Saturday and I didn't get the card off to her in time, but she is going to be at stamp class tonight so I'll give it to her tonight. I love this stamp set called My Matryoshka. It is in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is only available until April 30th. The flowers were dimensionalized. I punched them out with the 3 flower punch. Their centers are rhinestones from the egg kit SU! had for purchase while supplies last (supplies are depleted now, but I was lucky enough to snag a few of these kits!)
I colored the doll with my stampin write markers and then added crystal effects for the lacquered effect. The card stock colors are bermuda bay, gable green (shucks it's retiring June 30th), whisper white and melon mambo. I used the jumble alphabet for Pat's name and also used the dotted embossing folder for texture on the card.
The rose red flowers on the envelope are from Greenhouse Garden. This set is 20% off until April 30th on special with some other spring sets - Manhattan Floral, Trendy Trees, and Fancy Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment