Monday, April 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA KINCAID

I can't remember who I cased this card from, but I received the original in a swap last year at the SU! convention. Well, I'm so happy to be casing this style card for my dear friend Linda Kincaid. It is her birthday today! I used the iridescent ice embossing powder to make faux diamond dust paper. Just love the sparkle.
This card features the stamp set eastern blooms and is really cheerful and colorful. I used retiring colors on this card - in particular the pink passion card stock as the background.
Linda likes cards that have unique folds and this one is no exception. I like that there are several layers for different messages.
This is a close up of the inside birthday wish. Do you like my use of the boho backgrounds stamp?
Here you get a better idea of how this card folds.

I hope Linda receives her card by today so that it is in time for her birthday.
Happy Birthday Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment