Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IT'S STILL MY BIRTHDAY

I've still got lots of birthday cards to show you. Birthdays are meant to last. I'm going to continue celebrating mine for a month. That means that I'm going to be celebrating mine until April 30th. This card above was made by my good friend and downline Paulette Hall. Very clever to use the jewels on the flowers of the trees. Reminds me of the cherry blossoms and my recent visit to DC. Thanks Paulette.

This card is from my good friend and downline Linda Kincaid. We have known each other for many years - since our Hopkins days back in the early 90's. I'm sure it was fate that brought us together. I love how Linda stamped and added dimension to the flamingo papers. If you don't have that paper....it's fabulous dsp made by SU! The word happy is actually heat embossed with heat and stick paper and then Linda added some of our SU! fine glitter! This card really sparkles in person.
Thanks Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment