Thursday, February 18, 2010

NEW YORK CITY ADVENTURE

A TRIP TO THE MARTHA STEWART SHOW

10 of us trekked up to NYC from Baltimore to be guests in the audience of the Martha Stewart Show. We had the most wonderful time! Martha was such a gracious hostess!
Here Martha is answering guests questions. She is so tall and thin up close. She is so gracious and nice. Our group was able to make special arrangements with producer Christina Deyo and her crew to not only be the guests but to have a photo op with Martha. We had a professional photograph done with her so once that is available I'll share it with all of you on my blog!
The studio is really amazing. So many lights and cameras and action! Everyone knows exactly what to do there. They are really an incredible crew!

Joey Kola - a comedian - warms up the audience. He is so nice. He remembers me from coming in past years and calls me the head of the Christina Deyo fan club. You really should check him out if he comes to your town. He is really funny. Also you need to check out Christina's blog. She is a talented producer. Debbie, Hsiao-hui and Carla in the audience right before the show. They are so excited to be here. Notice Carla's sweater...she knitted it herself.
We are waiting here right before the show, Me, Diana and Carla.
Dale and I got to sit in the front row. Dale was so impressed with the entire production.
Pat and Amanda are getting ready for the show.
Pat N, Susan and Diana in the audience.
Amanda stamped a card and envelope for Martha. We all donated money to one of Martha's dear charities - the Martha Stewart Center for Living at Mount Sinai - which is such a good cause that is worth looking into.

We had such a great time. I have more photos of NYC and Martha to share so keep an eye out for them! Can't wait for our next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I am very careful about letting my mom (Dale) sit at my desk, because I am concerned she might crop on it.

    ReplyDelete