Thursday, February 11, 2010

HERE WE SNOW AGAIN! BLIZZARD OF 2010

We have a record 77 inches of snowfall in Baltimore, Maryland so far this year! I am working in the hospital all this week and have stayed here because it has been unsafe to travel on the roads. The photo above is the view right outside the hospital yesterday in the midst of the blizzard with blowing and falling snow. These headlines from the Baltimore Sun at the top are the headlines online today. We haven't gotten our newspaper in 2 days and I'm sure mail is shut down also since side roads are not plowed yet. While it was beautiful to watch falling down almost continuously for 2 days, it was not fun to be stuck in. There have been numerous power outages, accidents and shoveling/digging out has been really tough on people. I feel badly that my family was stuck in the blizzard without power and heat. It is finally back on and now more cleaning to do. Needless to say I have not made any cards nor have I stamped the last few days. I will hopefully get some samples up later today (not that I will be making any at work, but I'll look at what I've made this past week to post) or by tomorrow. Stay warm and dry everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment