Friday, December 13, 2013

SU! CHRISTMAS CARD - WONDERFUL BLESSING

There are 2 amazing ladies  - Ingrid and Anne Marie - that come to our unit where we work every Monday to pray with us and to bring those who would like communion.  I wanted to make them special cards as I have been doing for at least the last 6 or 7 years.  This is this year's card, embossed with SU! sterling silver embossing powder and highlighted with the SU! illuminate craft pad.  The stamp set is WONDERFUL BLESSING - actually a single Christmas stamp you can still purchase.

Note: this card is somewhat cased, (basic design) - however, I embossed the silver and midnight muse card stock with embossing folders not seen on the original.  I also added some thin silver to tie a bow to the card for an added embellishment. 
Note that I have also stamped the envelopes and you may not be able to tell but I did put a small SU! adhesive backed rhinestone on the star of wonder on the envelope.  The ladies love to receive a homemade card each year and are so grateful.  I get paid a big compliment from them also - as they told me they have kept all of the cards I have made them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment